The way you are changing Spectrum Parents is beyond what I could have ever have imagined and it all started this August. Because of you…
➖ 15 kids got to surf this summer
➖ Several scholarships were given out for Meetup
➖ 17 Teens and their parents are going to an Internet Safety Class
➖ 5 Mom’s escaped to Corolla for a weekend getaway and had a blast on the ATV Tour
➖ 20 members had an epic time at the Jimmy Fallon’s Party
➖ Over 100 members loved the over the top Farm Party
➖ 6 Mom’s enjoyed an Executive Chef’s Dinner on a weekend trip to the Mountains
➖ 40 families had a ball at Beach Nights while I captured wonderful memories
➖ 12 people are getting an IEP crash course & then going to be able to take out all their frustration in a Destruction Room
➖ 5 parents went on a one of a kind boat tour
➖ 7 parents laughed until they cried at the Funny Bone
➖ Autism on Ice was created (Happy Hour)
➖ A Therapy Group was created for some of us who are going through a separation or divorce
➖ Over 60 members are going ice skating with Iron Man and/or The Admirals
➖ 120 excited people are attending our crazy fun Santa Party – Sleigh Rides, Gifts from Santa, & tons of wonderful memories caught on camera
➖ 7 moms are growing their business in Spectrum
➖ The MyAutismEvents.com calendar has tons of fun get togethers for our kids, plus Self-Care, Sensory Friendly Events, CBD Classes, Exercise programs that focus on Fine Motor, Gross Motor, FUN and Holiday Family Events. I love the search bar! ♥️
➖ 44 parents joined our Birthday Club- they get a shout out on their birthday month, plus everything from a Starbucks Card to an Axe Throwing get together
Activities Since COVID-19
1. Created an independent nature scavenger hunt where kids will receive a poster of their images.
2. Project – Artwork Comes to Life – Kids draw their favorite character or anything really and one of our Autism Mom’s is making it into a stuffed animal
4. Did Autism On Ice AKA Happy Hour on Monday when our schools were officially closed for the year – several members pitched in to get Pro Zoom so we are not limited to 40 minutes. Are next one is tonight.
5. Hired Magicians, Paid for a Virtual Farm Tour, Had Comedy Nights, and Celebrated Mom’s Day for the Month.
6. Q&A with Nikki (technology won) https://video214.com/play/J6bfBr0g0c5hCEw7C7fSXQ/s/dark
7. Organizational Class with Nicole
8. Staying fit with Gina
Because of you…
Spectrum Parents are getting the support they need in a place they don’t have to worry about what other parents think. And that is priceless, because of you.
- Today was one of those days I live for – Izzy being Izzy
- Hello, We’re Spectrum Parents Events
- Rewinding the Clock