Sometimes events are canceled, so please call or email the organizer. You can also ask them about their requirements, fees (if any) and if they still have availability. You’ll need to RSVP with the Host.
- This event has passed.
SEAC General Meeting
October 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us in the Multipurpose Room.
The functions of the Special Education Advisory Committee shall be as follows:
• Advise the local division of needs in the education of children with disabilities.
• Participate in the development of priorities and strategies for meeting the identified needs of children with disabilities.
• Submit periodic reports and recommendations regarding the education of children with disabilities to the division superintendent for transmission to the local school board.
• Assist the local school division in interpreting plans to the community for meeting the special needs of children with disabilities for educational service.
• Review the policies and procedures for the provision of special education and related service prior to submission to the local school board.
• Participate in the review of the local school division’s annual plan.
This is not a Spectrum Parent Event. We just like sharing fun and educational activities with the community. Always confirm with the event with the host. MyAutismEvents.com